Welcome to the Cake Decorators Association of Tasmania Inc.
The Cake Decorators Association of Tasmania Inc. was formed in 1981 as a non-profit organisation to provide a means through which members could meet regularly to co-operate, benefit from and share the knowledge and experience of other decorators and to promote and foster the art of cake decorating and sugar craft as an art in Tasmania.
We are a member of the Australian National Cake Decorators Association Inc. which promotes cake decorating and sugar craft at a National level with Biennial National Seminars and an annual Australian Sugar Craft magazine.
- April 6th Workshop on Chocolate material
- May 4th Workshop on Flowers
- June 1st Guest Demonstrator Cake Toppers
- July 6th Colours get to know them
- August 3rd Workshop on Warratah Flower
- September 7th Bring that Cutter – What is it ?.
- October 5th Show Time Discussions
- November 2nd Christmas Decorations
- December 7th Christmas Cheer Day
- 23rd March Easter Egg Workshop
- 27th April AGM Special Guest Demonstration by Suzanne McCoy NW Branch
- 25th May Workshop Making & Using Stencils
- 8th & 9th June Master Class “Pirate” Sweet Ruby Cakes Trina Thompson
- 22nd June Workshop Gumpaste Magnolia
- 27th July “Cake In a Day”Beginners Class”
- 24th August Show & Tell National Seminar
- 21st September Filler Flowers
- 28th September Make & Take Workshop
- 26th October Workshop Standing Santa Cake
- 13th April AGM Workshop Piped Flowers
- 19th May Workshop Calla Lily
- 15th June Workshop Roses
- 20th July Workshop making spray Calla Lily’s & Roses
- 16th August Branch Meeting
- 21st September Make & Take Workshop
- 19th October Branch Meeting
- 16th November Branch Meeting
- Sunday August 5th 2018 State Committee Meeting
- Saturday September 29th 2018 Make & Take Workshop
State Committee Contact List